Well... here we are. I really hate writing things, and consequently have already erased most of what I've written several times. Writing is not my gift.
So, let's cut the cute, and get down to it. Here is a picture of the three of us, me, Mel, and Mark taken at a local metropolitan park we patronized just one week ago when Mark's sister Laura came to visit. :) We love you Laura! Thanks for the coming! One other thing... I would like you all to note my t-rrrific t-shirt in this shot... you can't tell, but it is a picture of a horse and buggy and a farm, and it says, "Amish Country, Holmes County, Ohio." Pretty great huh? I purchased it for a very reasonable price at said location. Hoooray. Come visit us, and you too can sport this apparel. And... check out the greenery! Ohio is tops. So there.
1 comment:
I feel like my baby just graduated from high school! What a wonderful log...no b of course. I am so proud of you! And I cannot wait to get a t-riffic t-shirt of my very own. Oh, and we all just looked at that your log, Pa, Kallie, Blake, Shawn, Porter, and of course Rockwell. We are all super impressed. Great blogging!
Post a Comment