Here are some other pictures. This poopey upside-down one was actually taken awhile ago... but I thought it was still worth documenting. Then, a cute face while we go on a walk...
These here were taken at the hotel just a few days ago when we were seeking refuge from the remains of hurricane Ike. One shows how long he is, and the other, his new facsination.... his feet.
Then, another cute one... thanks for the hat Megan! We can't wait for the cold weather now that we are fashionably prepared. Next....Melvin learns to play the drums on rock band. He nearly jabbed his eye out for this one.


And here is Mel with his Amish Country hat. Then a picture when were returned from our sleepless night at the hotel, and gasless adventurs on the freeway. We were all beat and happy to be home... WITH POWER!

And here is Mel with his Amish Country hat. Then a picture when were returned from our sleepless night at the hotel, and gasless adventurs on the freeway. We were all beat and happy to be home... WITH POWER!
3 comments:
I am SOOO happy that you put up so many pictures! He is so gosh dang cute, and I wish I could play with him. He is so long, reminds me of Muppet Treasure Island (which we watch daily). When Gonzo is stretched and has those long arms and legs.. "Poodly, poodly, pooldy" My kids all look a little shrunk. Also...my neighbor made me two more monkey hats SO now Porter and Jack can match Mel. So exciting. Wonderful blogging!!! Thank you!
OOps, I forgot to comment on all that poo. Holy Cow! Between Porter and Mel, we are keeping Huggies in business...and Tide for that matter. BUT...I have been a mom for a while and have been around other moms for a while and I have NEVER seen a blowout/leak like the this one. Good Gosh!! So glad you took some pictures. Maybe when you are really old and in diapers you can pay him back.
sounds like an adventure!
Post a Comment