Monday, September 22, 2008

Rockin' Out....

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Go Mel GO!!! Britta, thanks for positng a video of the little guy. He is so fun, and I love all the pictures etc. Now I don't feel like I am missing so much of his life. So cute!

Marie said...

Britta I just LOVE your blog. Melvin is so cute and I'm so glad Jack has a little friend who lives so close! :) Today was fun, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

MBusse said...

Britta,

This is Megan's long lost roommate, Melissa. I saw your blog linked from Megan's. I can't believe you're married and have a baby. You're still 12 in my mind ;-)

Speaking of.. as Halloween approaches, I still think of the time you came to visit us in October and we went to the Haunted Forest. I still remember screaming, "RUN BRITTA... RUN!!!!" when we fell into the leaf pit. I was so sure it was actually physically necessary for me to save the life of my friend's beloved little sister in this moment of peril.

I also remember your bread. The world doesn't have enough great bread.

So glad you're doing well. Melvin couldn't be any cuter!