My good friend and her husband took these pictures of Mark and I one week before Melvin was born. :) Aren't they fabulous? I wasn't going to post them, since this was over 4 months ago... but still.... maybe some of you will enjoy
this angle of Mel. :) I really do miss my belly!
3 comments:
Britta you were TINY!!! Such a cute prego!!! And I just LOVED your post about Jack and Mel. Jack looks HUGE! HAHA! Those pictures are so cute. Well, the worm picture not so much. :) And yes, you can use my name :) Can I steel those pictures for my blog too?....
Are you sure you don't have a basketball under your shirt? :) Great pictures, I love the one of you standing against the wall.
As dumb as this sounds, these just made me cry. One minute I am laughing about Mel's stink bug and the next I am crying because every little girl who ever put a ball in her shirt and called it a baby can now realize that dream. Just kidding. I really did cry, what the heck is wrong with me? Is it stupid to say that I think you look so beautiful? Britta, please do that again with each pregnancy. I love these pictures and when you finally send out an announcement of Mel's birth, I think you should send a before pic too. You better get one of these framed and hung in his room. There is nothing more reassuring to a child than knowing that he is wanted...even before he was here.
Post a Comment