I don't know how this happened. Do you see that knee? The one that is all dark and wet looking? That is poo. There I was, minding my own business burping Mel-and then he quite exploded. He is a baby-what do I expect? True. There is nothing special about an exploding baby... but this
time, I didn't notice the leak until it was seeping through a kneecap, and running down my belly. This picture, nor any other does this job justice. This is not an exaggeration folks. Here is a champion pooper. It's a shame too... he was in such a cute onesie. It wasa picture with a cowboy on his steed, roping, and says, "giddy up little dude." Thank you target.
2 comments:
This really is just about the most impressive thing I have ever seen. As a mother...you should be SO proud!!
This has been your official christening into parent-hood. I could almost smell it myself. It reminded me of when I was on my mission, of, well.... me. :)
Post a Comment