So, my friend and I, along with our children went to the park today. We wanted to find bits of nature which we could craft with... but really it was just a reason to get out. :) I did get some sticks and pine needles... but I haven't put it together yet... when I do, I shall post and all will see it.
At one point in the excursion, we sat on baby blankets... when all of a sudden a worm appeared in the center of the blanket.
It is in fact a mystery. The blanket was both dry, and flannel... neither of which is conducive for an earthworm.. but here is the evidence... exhibit B: Earthworm on dry flannel blanket.
There it is! My big adventure for the day! I just really want to thank my friend... and am wondering if she would mind my putting a picture of her child on my blog... and if it would be alright if I gave her a name... but until I know... she shan't be named... but... to my good friend... THANK YOU! It is so nice to have friends, and Melvin and I just love you guys!
Since I originally posted this, permission was granted, by my good friend, to be named.... So, Thank you Marie, her adorable baby, and Mel's best and only buddy, Jack! We love you guys!
1 comment:
I have so many things to say about this post. First (and most important) WE HAVE THE SAME DANG CAR SEATS!! Well, our is the orange and green version of yours, but yours in the only one I've ever seen like mine. Thought that was important...somehow. Second, have either you or your friend gone to the Amazon lately? I hear they grow some amazing tape worms there...considering that you were both sitting on the blanket when it appeared, I just thought it was a sick (but possible) explanation. Third, good for Mel and his mom...and how fantastic that Mel chose such a good looking friend, I just want to jump into the computer and plant a smooch on those cheeks of his. Fourth, whose blanket was the worm on...I want it. Ok, I am done. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment