The day I took a pregnancy test, and it was positive was one of THE happiest days of my life... and within that VERY happy day, my happiest moment was telling my mum and sisters my happy news all at the same time.
I traveled to Mum's house, where she was working on laundry... I walked in to talk to her, when Leigh-Anne came walking through the door... I quickly called my other sister Megan, and with them all waiting on pins and needles, I shared my happy news. :) Their reactions were perfect- the moment was perfect... it was all perfect!
That joy was doubled when shortly thereafter Megan found that she too was expecting! Then what next do you suppose.... just a few months after that Leigh-Anne found that she was expecting as well!!!

It was beyond special for me to be pregnant at the same time as my sisters, especially when we found we were ALL having boys. :)
Now they are all here. Melvin was first, then little Porter, and finally after all the anticipation, baby Jack was born just a few days ago. :)
I can't believe it! I am SOOOO HAPPY!!! ...
So, here is a wonderful picture of us three mothers before all the birthings... and yes, this is THE most fabulous picture taken of any of us. :)
I traveled to Mum's house, where she was working on laundry... I walked in to talk to her, when Leigh-Anne came walking through the door... I quickly called my other sister Megan, and with them all waiting on pins and needles, I shared my happy news. :) Their reactions were perfect- the moment was perfect... it was all perfect!
That joy was doubled when shortly thereafter Megan found that she too was expecting! Then what next do you suppose.... just a few months after that Leigh-Anne found that she was expecting as well!!!
It was beyond special for me to be pregnant at the same time as my sisters, especially when we found we were ALL having boys. :)
Now they are all here. Melvin was first, then little Porter, and finally after all the anticipation, baby Jack was born just a few days ago. :)
I can't believe it! I am SOOOO HAPPY!!! ...
So, here is a wonderful picture of us three mothers before all the birthings... and yes, this is THE most fabulous picture taken of any of us. :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congrats on your precious baby! I can't believe it's been over a year since Grandma Best's party. So excited to keep up with you!
Lorren
Wow, I am so dang HOT! I have never seen that picture, where are you hiding it? I remember taking it, but that's the last I knew of it. I want one, believe it or not, I don't have any pics of me while pregnant with Porter, well not until I was in the hospital bed...a total wreck. I guess that is what happens with the third child...don't do that, it feels awful. Give me a copy or die. There, I said it.
Post a Comment