I just looked back at the pics of your foundation and I had an idea. I think that you should hide some kind of not or carve something or do something that will make this house yours long after you move away. Carve a little M+B=LOVE into a stud in the master bedroom or something...just an idea.
5 comments:
Very cool.....and exciting!
Oh my gosh!! You have a bath tub...a bath tub that your future kids will pee in! Congrats!
I just looked back at the pics of your foundation and I had an idea. I think that you should hide some kind of not or carve something or do something that will make this house yours long after you move away. Carve a little M+B=LOVE into a stud in the master bedroom or something...just an idea.
Wow it has gone up fast! I can't wait to see it all done!
that really is so amazing! sigh... I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment