Details of only SOME summer fun we're having....
Mel likes City Barbecue as much as Mark and I.

Advice taken: On our last excursion to see our house, we realized the next time we'd be up there, our house would be sheetrocked! So we made do with tools on hand, and put our "signature" on her forever.
We traced Mel's hand over the nursery entrance.

And put this in the master bedroom above the outlet where we'll always know where it is. We should have done something cooler... but oh well.. it was still fun. Thank you Mamma Corleone for the excellent idea!

Here is a "buckeye." A wonderful chocolate and peanut butter treat... this one weighs 250 pounds, and costs $3,500. We saw this wonder at the Anthony Thomas Chocolate Factory Tour. Very interesting- and the whole place smelt like Heaven.

More park and swing fun. Look at those adorable legs!

Our little picnic... the boys were finishing off the fruit salad.

And Ka-Chow... our house has some siding, wiring, and cement in the basement and garage. They start sheet-rocking this week.

Snoooogle-oooos.

Powell festival. We could only stay for about 45 minutes... just long enough to lose Mel's hat, and get a balloon... but I LOVE festivals.

Us at a local free splash park. Mel is fearless.

Like I said: fearless.
4 comments:
Your house is lookin' good!! I really like that idea of writing on the beams before the sheetrock is up!! It looks like you are enjoying summer thoroughly- keep it up! :)
Cute! What fun! I am soooo excited for your house!
HOw come we didn't do these things. Gavin would have LOVED the water park. We would have had a fun summer huh!?! Makes me sad! Glad your house is getting closer to being done. Is it fun getting to decide on a few things in the house?
Don't tell me you lost the hat from the first pic! I love that hat.
The house looks so fantastic! I am so happy you did some of your own decorating!!! I just think it will make it even more special...forever and ever!!
You guys look like you are having a great summer! Wish we were there....soon, soon.
Post a Comment