Friday, June 12, 2009

the waiting adventure of a lifetime!!!!!

Okay people, this is for realssssss.... Ohis IS the best, and here is yet another reason!!!!
Pretty pretty please go to this site: http://www.hockinghillscanopytours.com/tour_overview.html - read the small blurb, and know in your heart that I don't know how... but Mark and I WILL be doing this THIS SUMMER or else. :)
Seriously people... this state is awesome.

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

You're sooooo close to making me move there! Really, Ohio is starting to sound better than Disneyland!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey Britta!

I have one of your blogs but I just found this one. It was fun seeing what has been happening since we left. I wished that we could have been there at Mel's birthday party to celebrate:( I miss going to the pool with you and Mel!! We haven't gone since:(( Well at least we can be friends through these blogs.
Kandra

Megs said...

this is looks unbelieveable!! You HAVE to try it out and then let me know how it is...