Sunday, June 7, 2009

SOme pictures I scanned in, illegally I'm sure, from Me and Mel's photo shoot on his birthday! I scanned them in crooked, and one I cut off a few inches because the actual photo was bigger than my scanner. Be that as it may, you get the idea. :) I actually really like them! My favorite is the one where Mel is actually smiling and I'm looking at him, even though it is unflattering of me. Mark insinuated it made my nose look big... among other things. :) Oh well. I'm really glad we did it- it was a fun birthday activity!


5 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Big nose!!?? Woah! What does he think of mine?? Sheesh.

I love that picture too, and I think you look SO GREAT!!! And the UNO shirts...Britta, it's perfect.

What a cute way to mark the year. I wish I would have done that. You make such a beautiful mother!

Meredith said...

Absolutely adorable!! And I don't think your nose looks big at all! :)

Mamma Meg said...

I just had to get on here again and see your lovely pictures!! Sigh...

Lorren Says... said...

So cute! You both are very photogenic! :)

Megs said...

I {heart} these! A LOT! :0)