Mark is the best Dad EEVVVVVER! ( back up singers....best dad evvvveerrrrr (fade out..))
I'm serious. Since day 1 Mark has been so attentive and helpful. I don't think I changed a single diaper until Melvin was 11 days old. Whenever we go out, Mark carries Melvin. He feeds and dresses Mel in the morning so I can get ready for the day before he goes to work. He feeds him at dinner so I can eat first. He plays with Mel like I never can. He gets Mel laughing, for reals. Mel will laugh for me, but it's like a courtesy laugh- it's not the real deal. They rough house, they make messes, they growl at each other.... Mark reads to Mel every night, and brushes his now 5 teeth. :) They are buddies.
Sometimes Melvin is a bit of a rascal, and Mark thinks he may not be ready for another baby.... ;) but I know he is!!! ;0 (no, I'm NOT pregnant..... but I am getting a bit baby hungry- which Mark has referenced as me and my "baby hungryness."
So Mark Darling- I LOVE you! I am grateful you change the diaper genie- especially when it is over full. I am grateful you are cleaning up your Father's Day sshmorgisborg dinner of leftovers (aren't I awful?!) as I type away.
You are my husband, and I am glad. Thank you for sharing your Father's Day candy I bought you with me, and for making me live in a budget. You make life wonderful. I am sorry I bought you nose hair trimmers. :)

7 comments:
How cute! Markey Mark is sure is Fab!
is sure is...what the heck? Sorry.
Very cute post! I can't believe how far along your house is getting. When is it expected to be done?
Hooray for dads!! And your house is looking fabulous! :)
I know this is a semi-serious post but you are so funny! Nose hair clippers..hee hee hee.
That is so great he is helpful! I can't believe he has 5 teeth already! I just saw him with 2 I think. Show us some pics of his pearly whites!
that is sweet. And I was just mentioning to my mom that we should all invest in nose hair trimmers... must be a roper thing.
Post a Comment