Halloween was splendid! I am sorry that I'd already revealed Mel's costume... but oh well. He did get a lot of use out of it!
So, here are the pictures...
Picture #1: Mark and Mel leading the Halloween parade at our church Halloween activity....
it is blurry...
Picture # 2: Melvin as Dragon Thorn with his good buddy Barney. :) Dragons and Dinos... they are pretty much the same aren't they? Well.. you can't see in this picture, but Barney's tail was THE best. :) This picture was taken on Thursday... when Dublin was trick-or-treating... but the sadness of apartment
living...
living... we didn't get any trickers. Boo.
Picture #3: Mark and Dragon, with our friends Kurt and Lion Jack. Thank
you Kurt and Marie for THE best Halloween! In this picture the Dragon and Lion were still relatively compliant with the costumes and pictures...BUT... by Picture #4, ( Where the mothers Britta and Marie were holding) the babies had HAD it. Aren't they sweet??? I wish there was sound with these pictures! If there were, you would hear a chorus of
crying... Jack, then Mel, then Jack, and Jack and
Mel together. :) They were perfect.
I can't wait till next year!

4 comments:
OHhh! I love the crying picture! I think you should make your baby cry in every picture. It's so cute... probably a more accurate picture anyway. I love the costume, and how nice of Mel to lead the parade. Such a go-getter!
haha... funny how when you want them to sit still and be happy for a picture they don't. :) Sounds like you had a fun day. I love the costume.
the barney costume is funny and frightening. you look beautiful in your picture and your hair looks vibrant and healthy =). also... i am currently reading brisingr...i'll keep you posted.
yay!! SO FUN! That picture made me laugh all over again! The mall was fun today :)
Post a Comment