Friday, November 14, 2008

Boo!

As of yesterday, this is Melvin's new favorite game. It all started with a dirty diaper...( a common beginning for all things baby). After I changed his diaper I put him in his crib to air out while I put his laundry away, and tidied his room. In doing so, I would leave his sight, but in order to reassure him that I was still around, would walk to his crib every few moments, and to get his attention would say, "Boo!" He then, to my surprise, would laugh and laugh. :) We played this game for a LONG time... so I thought the novelty of it would have worn off... but happily, that evening when Mark came home, I told him about it, and we tried again. :) Mark's "Boo!" is a bit more intense than mine... but Mel still loved it. And, as always, when not being videoed, Mel laughed MUCH harder and for MUCH longer... but this clip is still cute.

3 comments:

A House United said...

That was so fun to watch. Hyrum thought it was super funny. And Marks "Boos" would probably scare Natalie. lol... I miss you guys.

Mamma Meg said...

How fun! I can't believe he can do all that rolling! Holy cow. He can roll over better than I can...what a champ. I am so glad you posted that video even if he does get camera shy.

Wendy said...

i think marks "boos" would scare me too =)