Updates: Melvin just got over a nasty cold in which croup was involved... but despite his return to good health, he continues waking up four to five times a night.
Continuing with the update... his skills are relatively unchanged... he can still only sit for a brief moment before toppling or bending directly in half... in which case he then sucks on his feet. He still wishes to crawl... but alas... it is not yet to be. He DOES still love to talk ( babababababammmmmaammam
daddddthththaaaatblelellelelele-spit-slobber-drool and he also enjoys gargling and making funny noises that I don't know how to duplicate by writing). He demands a diaper of his own to play with while I change his... and he LOVES his new toy our neighbors/friends Tami and Billy gave him... also pictured. AND ... he loves to be naked in his crib, and while naked, for me to sneak up on him. :) He laughed and laughed this morning as I snuck up on him time and again. :)
As for me... I am making soups, corn bread and things with cooked potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms... because it both suits me, and seems appropriate this time of year. Also, I am crafting things with wood and other materials... which gives me great pleasure. I am saving a lot of dough because of it, and I am pleased with my industrious endeavors...( along with a lot of help and support from my Mark.) I love you Mark!
Mark Mark Mark.... he is ever enjoying his job, and taking care of his wards... myself and Mel. He and I have, as of today, begun to frequent the nearby rec. center. :) Wahoo. I ran for an entire 10 minutes today, which may not seem much to any of you... and so it isn't. But still.... for one as sedate as myself, it was a rather promising beginning. I preen. :) Well, that is all for now... my housekeeping pleasures await me.
3 comments:
Hello Houston! I love the new pictures, thanks! I am wondering how long it will be before Mel is bigger than you. Probably just a month or two, watch out. I love the new toy...we still have the one we bought for Blakie and I can't wait for Porter to be able to use it.
Thanks for the update...and congrats on jogging again. Just reading that made me yearn for a nap! Good for you.
feel free to share/post any especially delicious recipes and lets see some pictures of your handiwork! melvin is looking particularly adorable these days! love you guys!
also...how fun that he is a snuggler now- that is so fun. henry lets me snuggle him occassionally=)
Post a Comment