Happy Thanksgiving! We had a LOVELY time with our Bishop's family, and other friends from church. So great... and for the first time ever, I made Aunt Ruth's Frozen Goodness.... delicious. Ever keeping the tradition alive.
Looky looky, it's Melvin being a big boy! Thanksgiving day was the first day he ever sat in a shopping cart without his carrier. Look at his devilish grin. And those eyes... it's like he's plotting something.
Ka-chow. Melvin in his big boy car seat. yep. He's pretty much outgrown the carrier ( in length not weight obviously).
3 comments:
Ok, so much to say. First, FINALLY!!! I hate to harass you, but I need more pictures from you than what I am getting. So thanks for filling my fix.
Second, I love all Mel's hats...nice to see the monkey hat is getting used.
Third, does that shopping cart have cup holders? Where the heck do you shop? Mercedes Benz?
Fourth, after you called for the recipe I ran out and got what I needed to make Aunt Ruth's stuff. When I brought it to dinner at Shawn's parents, everyone wanted to know what it was called....uh. So we named it, "Ruthies." Let's make Ruthies. I love Ruthies. Yum-Yum, Ruthies. See, it works!
Fifth, Mel is really a good looking baby. And all his expressions are so funny. Maybe he was plotting a way to use those cup holders in his escape. I need to give that boy some kisses! And Mel to.
As for you...beautiful doesn't even describe it.
Looks like you had a great time. I miss you guys and am counting down the days until I see you again!
What is Aunt Ruth's goodness? My imagination is running wild and whatever it is, I want some.
Post a Comment