Last night we had a little photo shoot with Melvin because he was wearing my absolute favorite onesie... it says," MONSTER COPTER, SCAREWAY OF THE AIRWAY, FLY WITH US AT YOUR OWN RISK," and has a helicopter piloted by a nasty, green, big-toothed, octopus-ish monster. It is VERY little boy. We also took a little video, which I did poorly so I hope it won't make you sick as I switched angles... of Melvin talking in his favorite man voice.
Something else of note is the face he is giving me in the bottom picture. He usually does this one when I am trying REALLY hard to make his laugh or smile or anything really. I don't know what to make of it. Is he irritated? Does he think I'm too childish? His ways are a mystery.
4 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the talking video. Blake and Kal watched it with me and are convinced that Mel is saying, "Hey" in a really deep voice. So he has blue eyes...I guess I never paid attention. He is really looking a lot like both of you, it's so funny.
This is Kallie. I love Mel he is cute. I want to see him so so so bad. I love him so much. I love the viedyo. I love you and Mark and Mel. See you soun.
You have a cute boy there. I am impressed that he is so big in size and actions. Sitting up and playing. I guess maybe it has just been a while since I had one around that age. Good luck with the mothers this weekend.
Shawn
that is so fun! :)
Post a Comment