Sunday, October 19, 2008

The mothers...






So the mothers (both mine and Mark's) have come to visit us--and honestly, it has been a blast. :) I am just dying to post some of my favorite pictures of the events. I'd have to say that my VERY favorite picture is of my mother playing rockband. Rock on hot mama. They are both a little competitive about their time with Mel... so there are pictures of that... and then, of course we had to go to our favorite park and hike around for a couple hours. Here is a picture of just our little family... but check out Mel and Mark in this one.... SWEET. Lately, Mel just loves his Dada. Oh, and while they were here we got Mel's halloween costume and some little festive outfits... hence all the orange and black. AND... my mom made the hat Mel is wearing in this picture. :) SO cute.

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

Be honest...a blast? That's not what I expected! So Britta and Mark, I think it is so fantastic how close your moms are to each other. What a gift to the grandkids!

On another note... when I spoke to Mark tonight he was so excited about Mel falling asleep in his snuggly on the walk. What a cute dad!

And on ANOTHER note...it's time for he moms and the boys to go home. I don't ever get to talk to you when we both have company!