Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Dragon.

When the mothers came we purchased Mel this dragon costume for Halloween. I just finished reading Brisingr, so have decided he is Thorn... for those of you who are familiar with the book, or who will be. :) Isn't he cute?!!!

7 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I LOVE it! Wait til you see Porter's costume...it's a surprise. Mel's is much cuter too, but Porter's makes me laugh. Thanks for the hope that I will someday read the books...hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Mamma Meg said...

Oh, and I love the map too. I remember when you did that!

shawn & megan said...

I am surprised that he is not going as a vampire instead of a dragon. Ba dum chuh!

angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

dear britta.

coincidentally i have always pictured thorn this way... no wonder eragon was so intimidated, no dragon has ever been cuter. i have yet to finish brisingr (40 hour work weeks are seriously putting a damper on my preferred lifestyle) ... ta (ton?) blog est formidable, si tu voudrais voir ma (mon?) blog, l'adresse est www.abunchofblarney.blogspot.com

grosses bises!

a

Lorren Says... said...

What a cute dragon!

Wendy said...

he makes a great dragon- very cute. i have yet to read brisingr but i plan on doing so very soon. did you enjoy it?