Friday, October 3, 2008

Melvin's Sign

Here are the results of my labors with Marie, and babies Jack and Melvin, from our park excursion mentioned a few posts ago. Isn't it wonderful?
Well, this is about the extent of my crafting abilities.... but wow huh? Pretty dang neat.
Yes--this IS an acitivity from a child's craft book.... but I am still VERY proud of myself.
It's rather silly really--I found a lot of joy putting it all together...
At any rate--this picture clearly does NOT do this justice. As always, it is better, ( much better I hope) in person.

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

What a great idea, it looks Fantastic. I had a hard time seeing it when you described the idea to me a few weeks ago. I am going to do it! Tomorrow I will make one for Blake, Porter, and Rockwell. This family is getting bigger than I expected.