There are lots of things I don't like about myself... for instance, my adult acne. :) But... there are lots of things I DO like about myself... like that I can make little things that I like... so I like the little things- and the fact that I can make little things. :)
I redressed all these gerbie white onesies for my Geni girl. There are more to come! She just poo-sploded out of them before I got the camera out. :) P.S. don't you LOVE her flower headband? felt and a covered button from that vintage fabric that is kind of fuzzy... do you know what kind I'm referring to? Anywho- I loves it!
This onesie... dyed a pretty blue- decorated with a doily and vintage scrap of fabric from an old project.
Mom and sister made the headband- Thanks again ladies! The onesie is dyed... then did a little hand created flower applique thinger...zig-zag stitched around all that, and sewed on some pink ribbon. Less is NEVER more.
I LOVE this one. I've been carrying around this scrap for a couple years now that I bought for $.10 at an antique store... I just clipped the flower and stem off- and made it into an applique- zig-zagged again. too cute.
8 comments:
Britta, you are so talented. When I have babies, I will have to either A) pay you to make my littles adorable onesies, or B) have you give me detailed, extensive, STEP by STEP instructions (as I am the LEAST crafty/creative/artistic person I know. Even if it is a simple task, I find a way to screw it up.
Mel is getting so big! And he IS incredibly handsome.
Oh my goodness you never cease to amaze me my dear. And I love, love, LOVE those darling onesies! You are amazing! You should sell them and make some $$! :)
Keep those pictures coming, they are the best. How I miss the little beasts!
Man I wish I was that talented! I love the Salmon colored shirts although all of them are so cute! They are perfect to keep her occupied too because of the texture etc.
Gavin is getting into the naughty stage too so I feel your pain:)) Your kids are beeautiful...and I'm NOT just saying that!
I love everything. I love the onesies, love the naughty little toddler, and I love that adorable Geni of yours. Well done Mrs. Roper.
Oh Britta, I'm sure you'll make it to Mel's third birthday....it's Mel who won't. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Ok, just kidding. Your onesies are amazing! Once again, I am amazed at how you come up with all this stuff. Crazy! And Mel's scrunchy face is the stuff of legends. Little P does a similar face when he is fake sleeping. Oh these boys! And Geni has some serious Briskey cheeks! I love it! She is so beautiful.
good work britta- you are so clever and they turned out faulous as usual. i especially love the one with 3 flowers.
Miss Cuteness...love all of your projects! And BTW, while at a Village des Valeurs in Québec, I found a perfectly lovely vintage (half?) apron that--in my personal opinion-- screams Bricky AND a little outfit for Geni qui est très adorable! We need to meet up somehow and somewhere SOON, s'il te plait!! :0)
Post a Comment