Because of how I edited these pictures, they are going to be out of order. My apologies. But I'm starting out this post with my two favorite pictures of the holidays. Enjoy.

These Mel/snake pictures are out of order. They were part of a train ride excursion we took when Mark's mom was here for Geni's blessing. Mel loved the snake.Look!!! Mel is almost smiling!!!!

This picure of Geni is also out of order, taken July 3rd... She is wearing blue corduroy overalls Mark wore as a baby. :) Of course she is more femininely accessorized...






5 comments:
Love that skirt you made her! You must post the skirt you made yourself. Your Geni is quite the little beauty!
I LOVE these pictures! Especially the first two...so FUNNY! And matching skirts? You are amazing! Mel is so brave with that snake, my little guy would NEVER! And I love that you can see Mel's dimple in the snake picture. All the pics of Geni make me want to get out there NOW! She is changing so much. Ugh! Make her stop!
Your kids are absolutely darling. I just love it. And I LOVE that adorable skirt you made for Geni! You never cease to amaze me :)
Those kids are so dang cute! Their smiles are priceless!! I love the outfit you made for Geni. Gosh, why can't I be like that!!
great photos. i love geni's skirt you made and how you accessorized the overalls. genious.
Post a Comment