Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I just wanted to say...

I just wanted to say two things:

#1. Tomorrow we will know if baby Roper # 2 is baby pink or baby blue :) .

#2. In three days Mark, Mel and I will land on a little island called MAUI.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can ANY combination of words describe how out -of -this- world, beyond- beyond- beyond- excited I am for these events? No. But I am. TOTALLY. BEYOND. BEYOND. BEYOND. excited.

6 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

I am so excited for you guys! Please post asap what you are having. And have so much fun in Hawaii! I'm so jealous!

Meredith said...

Oh, how fun!! I am excited to hear if you'll have baby boy Roper or baby girl Roper! When are you due, by the way?

And as for Hawaii, HOW EXCITING!! I have to admit, I am a little bit jealous, but I do wish you a trip full of wonderment and joy. :)

Sarah said...

Bricky....WOWSERS :0) That is super exciting! I'm excitedly awaiting the big news and pictures of you guys in MAUI :0) :0)

Mamma Meg said...

Oh Britta, you get everything I want.

A baby.

A trip to Hawaii.

A bad case of gas.

What? No gas? That'll come, that'll come.

Hope you have a blast! Hope you have a healthy baby! And hope you have fun finding cards for MEEEEE!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yes PLEASE post ASAP to let us know what you are having! What a great week for the Ropers!

gonzo said...

Mark: oh blast!!!!Susie and i were in Oahu the 9th to the 17th!!! you know Mike Onkes is there, right?