Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Count of Monte Cristo.

I have very recently read The Count of Monte Cristo.

HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!! What an AMAZING read! Super long, but I finished it in about a week and a half- NEVER a dull moment in that one. LOVED it. LOVED it!

7 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I love to know about good books! Of course I love this movie, but have never read the book...now I must!

Lorren Says... said...

I'm with Mama C. Might need to read the book. Loved the movie!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I bought the book about 2 months ago because I LOVED the movie. You have inspired me to start reading it.

Meredith said...

It's been a long time since I've read it, so I think I should read it again! I LOVE that story. And the movie is GREAT!!!!

Wendy said...

i have heard it was a great book- and a great guy book too=). i will definitely be reading it. have you tried jane eyre. if not, you should.

Marie said...

I've seen the movie but that's it! Someday I'll read a good book like you :) How are you feeling?!! p.s. i wish i was there so we could go see new moon!

Anonymous said...

jordan shoes
nike jordan
Air Jordan 23
air yeezy shoes