A family of four living in Ohio. :)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Congrats! She is going to be so beautiful! And I can't wait to see what your next will be!Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
OH my goodness!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so fun. Yay for the Ropers!
AWWWW!! Congratulations! So excited for you!
YEA!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! Well, let's be honest, I would have been just as excited for you if it was a boy, but still, YEA!!!!!!! Ah, little baby girls are so preciuos.
HOW EXCITING!!! You will be so great at making little pink outfits and bows! She is going to be so adorable!!! Have fun in Hawaii!
Congratulations Yeah perfect you'll have your boy and girl :)
YAY! She and Brie will need to be buddies :0)
Yeah I can't wait to see all of the cute things you will make her! Congrats!
hooray!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Congrats! She is going to be so beautiful! And I can't wait to see what your next will be!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
OH my goodness!! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so fun. Yay for the Ropers!
AWWWW!! Congratulations! So excited for you!
YEA!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! Well, let's be honest, I would have been just as excited for you if it was a boy, but still, YEA!!!!!!!
Ah, little baby girls are so preciuos.
HOW EXCITING!!! You will be so great at making little pink outfits and bows! She is going to be so adorable!!! Have fun in Hawaii!
Congratulations Yeah perfect you'll have your boy and girl :)
YAY! She and Brie will need to be buddies :0)
Yeah I can't wait to see all of the cute things you will make her! Congrats!
hooray!
Post a Comment