I decided to tackle the high chair today. As I removed the cover, I thought, "Wow. I wonder if anyone else's high chair can beat this." So, can yours? Or do I win?
ahem....hawaii pictures please (i know i am really the last person who can request a post but i am requesting it anyway). i said please. i am gald you enjoyed the movie=)
5 comments:
I think yours wins!! haha too funny although I probably have that much AROUND the high chair that I have yet to clean up.
impressive. you definitely win.
If a homeless person could live for a week off of what you found under that high chair..I'd say you win!!
Yum. Does Mark know how wasteful Mel is? He may want to have a talk with that boy.
ahem....hawaii pictures please (i know i am really the last person who can request a post but i am requesting it anyway). i said please. i am gald you enjoyed the movie=)
Post a Comment