Voila! Our "sold" sign! Our lot boundaries, one side is just after the firehydrant... which will actually lower our home owners insurance... :)
Here is our... plot, or lot number... I think... hummmmm..... I don't know- but it has something to do with something.
A shot from the "backyard."
Last of all, a closeup of our charming firehydrant.
It was so exciting to go up there again! Last time we went, just a few weeks ago, they had just started digging on a few houses close by, like the ones pictured in the first photo-and already they are very progressed in the building process! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! SO exciting! Mark and I feel SOOOOOO lucky!
5 comments:
How grown up are you guys? Your own house? I am so excited for you two! Wow that's so exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with your home!
Oh, I am so jealous! That is more than exciting! Those look like such cute houses!
That is SO exciting!! I cannot wait to build our own house one day....oh the dreams.
Wow, look at you two. Already setting up home with your very own fire hydrant (although you may have to share it someday) and your very own backyard!!! I am wondering though, why you are not excited (at least you did not mention it)about the port-a-potty which is also on your lot. I think that may be the best part, but that's just me.
seriously exciting. like, wet your pants exciting. i am so happy for you guys! maybe, melvin can pee on the fire hydrant to better mark your territory =)
Post a Comment