I can't believe it! One year ago today, while watching a movie with Mark and his brother's family, (John, Wendy, Natalie, and Henry) I started to have lots of "Braxton Hicks." By 10:30 p.m. while brushing my teeth, I started to think it was the beginning....
I had contractions at least every 10 minutes for the rest of the night.
By 7:00 a.m. I was pretty darn sure Melvin was finally on his way!
I can't believe it!!!!!!! Seriously- this has been THE fastest year of my life!!!! Has an entire year actually passed? Sigh....
Well... stay tuned for tomorrow's Melvin-first-birthday-EVER post!!! Just for the record- I am IN LOVE with being a mother. It's the best.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mel! I can't wait to see pictures. Did you go into labor on your due date? When did it all go down got you? I only have about two months left and I trying to imagine when she is going to come!
I know isn't being a mom the best! I hope your little guy has the best 1st Birthday ever!!
Well this just broke my heart!! I wish that I could be there, but we will have to celebrate when we are together this weekend.
Motherhood is so great, but the only part I really don't like about it is how very fast it goes. I am shocked every year at how fast things go, and it just keeps getting faster and faster. Soon, they are huge and I can't even imagine what it will feel like when my first leaves. So sad!
All that aside, Happy birthday Mel! We love you!
WOW! This year has flown!! I remember you calling to tell me that Melvin had arrived and I announced that I was expecting Brie. Fun times :0) Bonne fête à toi, Mel!
Wow! Happy Birthday to Mel! Oh, I'm excited to be a mom one day...
Post a Comment