Enjoy these pictures of our great adventure to Utah.
These pictures are totally jumbly... but some highlights with the Briskey's who are mostly no longer Briskey's were, crafting Christmas trees, meeting for the first time EVER in the flesh babies Jack and Porter... and having the two of them pictured with Mel in matching uniforms, a Christmas Pageant... which was beautifully played by ALL, going to see Twighlight for the FIRST TIME with my sisters and mum, (!!!!! wahoo!!! I LOVED it!), swimming in the super warm Super 8 hotel pool,(Joseph stars in all THOSE photos... though the one of he and I together intrigues me. You can see all the way down into my stomach...) tie-dying undies, tees, and onsies, and most importantly, spending time with my beloved family!!!!! I didn't realize how homesick I was till we got there! Boo! But, what a great trip! We are soOOOOOO glad to have seen all of you... we love you!

1 comment:
OOH! I miss you! Thanks for the wonderful pictures. Porter misses you soooo much! Move back!!! There, I said it.
Post a Comment