Melvin has found a new toy. :)
Melvin has also taken to standing... though he can't do it for too long. :) Not strong enough... yet.
TREE-NESS.
SO, we bought our tree Friday! Thank you Lowes for an excellent tree at an excellent price. :) It is beautiful.
SO, we bought our tree Friday! Thank you Lowes for an excellent tree at an excellent price. :) It is beautiful.
We waited till last night to decorate it... IT WAS PERFECT! I love my life. Listening to Christmas music and decorating with my two most favorite boys in the whole whole whole huge wide world! Mark was so charming as he danced about the tree to "The Little Drummer Boy" tinseling. I can't help but giggle even now at the thought him. I am sooooooooooo lucky, and sooooooooo in love1 He makes my life such fun.
Then, there is Mel. I can't believe what a pleasant and FUN baby he is! He amazes me. How does he know to smile and laugh? Some things are so strangely instinctual... I am constantly in awe at the wonder of life as I watch him develop... and without doubt my best moments in the day are watching Mark and Melvin together. Melvin thinks Mark is THE best. I feel like Jane in Pride and Prejudice...."Oh Lizzy, I am so happy! It is too much!.. Oh why can't everyone be as happy as I am? ... Could you believe things would end in this happy way? How shall I bare so much happiness?"


3 comments:
I had such a great time reading this post and watching the video. How cute is that kid of yours? Holy Cow he is growing up! I love how happy you are... I can only hope to be that happy someday. I am really looking forward to seeing you when you come.
:)
Holy cow I miss you and little Mel! When can we play again? Seriously!!!!!!
I saw this post earlier but before I could comment, the kids tied me to a chair and ran away...so I took a nap and just got up. True story.
I just got even more excited to see Mel! Brit, he is gonna LOVE me! i mean really, who doesn't? He is so funny and P makes that same deep throat chirp kind of sound when he is excited too! I love your tree. Well done!
Post a Comment