After a short and uncomplicated labor and delivery, Geni arrived right on time (today is her due date) at 8:40 AM, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz., measuring 20 1/2 inches long, and bearing a large and unwieldy head.
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see more pictures of Geni. You are glowing Britta! Oh and she was Lydia's weight exactly. Height wise she is just a half inch shorter too! What perfect size girls we have!
Shoot, I just left a comment but I don't think it worked... ANYWHO... CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I cannot wait to see more pictures!
Oh man I am so excited for you! I am so glad that it was a short and uncomplicated delivery! You look FABULOUS! I wish I looked that good:( I can't wait to see the upcoming pics!
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby daughter. I am glad things went well for you.
Katrina Hansen Galbraith's Mom ♥♥♥
Yes, I stalk your blog. :O)
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see more pictures of Geni. You are glowing Britta! Oh and she was Lydia's weight exactly. Height wise she is just a half inch shorter too! What perfect size girls we have!
Shoot, I just left a comment but I don't think it worked... ANYWHO... CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I cannot wait to see more pictures!
HUGE congrats! What a perfect little face peeking out from that blanket! What a gorgeous family! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Yay!! Félicitations :0) And I'm so glad to hear that her birth went well.
Wooo hooo!! You all look smashing! Especially Mel, who is obviously so overcome with joy that he's throwing a fit.
Seriously though, I am so happy for you. Oh, and why do you make giving birth look comparable to waking up from a nap? No fair.
Love you!
OH MY GOSH....Sam Richard Bradburn was born April 20th at 5:03 p.m. weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 21.5 in. long! Congrats Britta! Thinking of you :)
Oh man I am so excited for you! I am so glad that it was a short and uncomplicated delivery! You look FABULOUS! I wish I looked that good:(
I can't wait to see the upcoming pics!
hooray! congratulations. i am so happy things went well. can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful and happy family!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!
I am trying to pull myself out of the sixteenth century and get with the blogging world. You guys are fabulous. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment