Sunday, March 7, 2010

My moon my man...

Isn't he getting big?

5 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

He is a full on toddler! What a cutie that Mel is. Now post more pictures of him and your growing belly please!

Mamma Meg said...

Who is this kid??? He looks like he could be driving my car. Ridiculous. And I'm with Kara, more pictures!!

Marie said...

Oh my goodness he IS SO BIG! What a handsome little fella. I wish so bad he and Jack could still play :(

Also, I need you to remind me of the name of that great baby carrier you have! Remember, the one I tried with Jack once?...

How are you feeling?? When's your due date again?

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

He is such a handsome blue eyed boy! He and Gavin would be such great friends:(

So I was wondering if you were still pregnant because you look NOTHING close to being pregnant! So a picture to verify would be greatly appreciated =)

Meredith said...

Oh, he is just too adorable. Oh my goodness, soon you will have TWO lil' Ropers romping around! :)