Aaahhh ha ha! I love these. Thanks so much for sharing them.
The first picture is so funny! For just a moment, I thought it was an odd picture of someone's large butt (if they were facing left) but then I noticed the arm. Ha ha! So funny. But the picture of your whole pregnant self is just so beautiful! You were made to be pregnant, well except for all the vomiting.
The third glasses picture is so funny cuz your glasses are a little crooked...which makes it all so much better!
And poor Mel in the fourth glasses pic. He seems to be saying, "My parents are so odd..."
And last DIMPLES! remember when you were pregnant with Mel and we were all wondering what he would look like and I just kept hoping and hoping he'd get those dimples!
5 comments:
Love that belly! And those dimples are too much! Simply too much.
You are such a cute pregnant woman! If I am only 1/2 as cute as you are when I am pregnant... I shall be happy. :)
That Mel is quite the handsome little guy!
Aaahhh ha ha! I love these. Thanks so much for sharing them.
The first picture is so funny! For just a moment, I thought it was an odd picture of someone's large butt (if they were facing left) but then I noticed the arm. Ha ha! So funny. But the picture of your whole pregnant self is just so beautiful! You were made to be pregnant, well except for all the vomiting.
The third glasses picture is so funny cuz your glasses are a little crooked...which makes it all so much better!
And poor Mel in the fourth glasses pic. He seems to be saying, "My parents are so odd..."
And last DIMPLES! remember when you were pregnant with Mel and we were all wondering what he would look like and I just kept hoping and hoping he'd get those dimples!
Love it!!
I wish I were that cute when I was pregnant!! LOVED the foto shoot!
you are OFFICIALLY the cutest person EVER. Seriously.
Post a Comment