Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FINALLY!

I was worried this day would never come!!! But, voila! Mel has FINALLY, after much coaxing, began to toddle this VERY evening. It's just a beginning.... but I'm thrilled!!!!!! I hope to be chasing after him in the very near future!

12 comments:

Marie said...

hooray for mel!! and is that your new house?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is adorable! He's like a little wind up toy! He falls and bounces right back up. Too cute! He'll be running around in no time!

Sarah said...

I don't know much about toddling yet, but it looks like he's doing a GREAT job! How exciting :0)

Mamma Meg said...

He's walking?!! He's WALKING?!! Ok, I will calm down and try to forgive you for not calling me instantly! Sheesh.

Well he looks beyond cute, and exactly like your friend said...like a wind-up toy! So it is official, my little P is the only slow poke in the family. If you hold his hands and try to make him walk, he just lifts up his legs to sit. It's ridiculous.

Um, where are the pics of your house. Share!

Mamma Meg said...

Oh, and I keep forgetting, but you need to see what your SIL Wendy wrote under my confessions post. Ha ha!! Never would have thought that from her.

Kara Simmons. said...

Oh I bet your heart just melts every time he toddles! Adorable that Mel.

Meredith said...

Horray!! What a cute little toddle he has! :)

ToddandCamille said...

That's exciting he's walking, soon he'll be running all over the place! We were just as excited with Alexia and then Parker came and i didn't want him walking b/c then I'd have to chase two kids :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

OH my goodness I have missed out on a lot!! Poor Mel and his big goose egg. I'm glad he is ok!!
I LOVE your house. It is SO SO SO nice. I bet you can hardly stand it!
Looking at Mel walking I felt the pride and joy you must have felt. It was as if he was my own child! Gavin is still a ways off from walking. Mel is a bean stick. He is so skinny but SO dang cute! I love his momma's blue eyes:)

dustin and amy said...

He's sooo cute Britta! He's a pro! It's so good to be back in touch with you guys!

Lorren Says... said...

Yay! So cute!

Jessica A said...

That is too cute! He is adorable!