Saturday, August 8, 2009

we couldn't help ourselves...

We normally wait until Sunday to visit our house... but today we just couldn't help ourselves.
Two weeks have past since the last blog house update... we now have a sidewalk, garage door? Was that there before? A driveway, our real front door, and a mailbox. Our railings have been installed, and stained... the wainscoting (sp.?) is up and painted, doors, light fixtures, outlet covers, light switch covers etc. have all been installed... as well as trim etc.
A view of the kitchen cabinets and counter tops!

We have light in our basement.



I love the light fixture in the eat in area.



A glance at our master bath cabinets... with drawers! I'm so excited to have drawers in the bathroom... :) The wooden kind that is..... :)



Anyways............. blah blah blah. And as we were leaving, the vinyl installation team had just arrived! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

5 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Ob Britta it looks sooooo great!!! I can't wait until the kids and I move in there with you! Wait, didn't I say that last time? I must reeeally mean it.

Sarah said...

Wahoo! How exciting, it's taking shape :0)

Anonymous said...

It looks glorious! I am so excited for you! (and super duper jealous!) I love the waines coating! So fancy!

Marie said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! The house is ridiculously cute.

Wendy said...

wow. the house looks fabulous. i can't wait to see it in person! =)