Friday, October 2, 2009

Public Announcement

No, I'm not dead, just VERY VERY VERY sick.


17 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Aw!! Love that kind of public announcement! Congratulations...so excited for you!!

ToddandCamille said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting, sorry about being sick that's not fun

Meredith said...

Oh Comrade!!!! How thrilling! So sorry about the sickness though. that's a bummer.

I took a little test this morning... negativo. :( Oh well.

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YEA!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Ysy yay yay! How magical! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear when you are due and whether it's a girl or boy! Congrats. I see you used the dollar store prego test too. It's the only way to go.

Megs said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! I am so sorry that you are sick:( Hopefully looking at your new house makes you feel better;) I am just giddy for you:)))

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! That is fantastic news! Let's hear the rest of the fabulous details! So sorry you're sick...bleh.

dustin and amy said...

Congrats!! How exciting, sorry you're so sick!

Marie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Mamma Meg said...

What!?? How come you didn't tell me? Just kidding. I am so excited for you! Oh, and Markey Poo too. Hope you will start to feel better ASAP.

clintandmegtucker said...

Congratulations!! Now were both prego! I am so sorry you are sick, that is never fun.

Sarah said...

Bricky!!!! Congrats :0) Hope you get feeling better!

Wendy said...

we are excited for you (about the baby- not the horrible sickness that is =)

Meredith said...

Oh, Britta darling, I had no idea how bad your sickness was! That comment you left on my blog made me so sad for you!! I hope you get feeling better super soon, and if I was there, I would DEFINITELY take care of sweet lil' Mel for you!

Jessica A said...

Congrats! I am really excited for you guys!

Mamma Meg said...

15 comments?? What the? Is this what people must do to get comments...get pregnant. Sheesh.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I am very late in wishing you Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear more! I hope you are feeling better!