Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mark's new do...







So, for those of you who did not know.... I am Mark's barber/ stylist. I think I do a pretty great job for someone with no training, because I have a little thing called "vision". Anywho, this go round, we decided to try a new look. What do you think? I find him irristable.

4 comments:

A House United said...

I love it! It goes well with his lovely facial expressions. :) Oh I miss you guys!

A House United said...

P.S. You look like Uncle Ron! haha!!

Mamma Meg said...

Finally, someone has captured the hair Mark was born to have! What a beauty queen! I don't want to sound like I am crossing any lines here, but Va Va Voooom!!! What a hottie!

Mamma Meg said...

I just had to come back and see it again. Please tell me he'll still be sporting this when you go to Colorado...please, please, please...