New pajamas, and looking fabulous. I love this face.
And this face....
And THIS face. :) He loves me. I apologize for my ever bandanna-ed hair.... if you look closely you can see baby hairs coming in, that I lost after Mel's delivery... I have them ALL over my head. At least my hair is coming back though, right?
So handsome.
More of that bandanna... (shake of the head...) Of course my pictures are never in order... but here is a sweet one of me and Mel when he was so sick with roseola, ( we found out in the end....). He hasn't fallen asleep on me like this since he was three or four months old... ONE perk of sick babies. Please excuse how disgusting I look... he wouldn't let me put him down for days.
6 comments:
Alright, here's the run down...
Pic. #1 Love the posed smile!
#2 P does that exact same thing...and that is always how he poos. Also Mel's feet look sort of Dr. Seus-ish.
#3What is that face??? So fute! (cute and funny, just made it up...)
#4 MOVE BACK!!! I need to see him!
#5 Oh my gosh! Kallie keeps asking me "Why my hair is fuzzy) no kidding! All my hair from having P is finally growing back too, and it looks awful, especially by my ears...but I too am just glad its coming back...I was getting worried.
#6,7 We are thinking about giving P one just around his ears...looking shaggy
#8 I am right now snuggling my oh so sick baby. Illness is so bitter sweet.
#9 So handsome
#10...what a smarty pants. I left a book in P's reach 2 days ago and he ate the cover (my Twilight....so sad). At least Mel knows what to do with a book. Yeesh!
Soooo sweet! He is a cutie pie!!
great photos and i think you are rockin' that bandana!
How cute! I think he has Mark's head... lol... I really miss you guys. I'm sending off your package today! The more I look at it the more I don't like what I made though... :(
SO CUTE!! And you look simply smashing in the bandana. I want to meet this Mel character. :)
Bricky...yeah for blogging and keeping in touch! :0) I LOVE all of your pictures. It's so fun to have heard what you've been up to and then to see the pictures too!
Oh... and I think the bandana is a GREAT idea! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in the losing of hair after giving birth...WOW for postpartum. Who knew? :0)
Anyway, you're great Bricky! Love ya! Bisous,
Sheetsy :0)
Post a Comment