Thursday, February 12, 2009

This IS Melvin's blog, isn't it?

After all... this IS Melvin's blog, isn't it? I mean--all that is ever done here, is posts: pictures of Melvin? Well.. here is more of him... I really can't stand him- he's far too cute... especially now that he is pulling all these faces.
Recently he LOVES playing with blankets.




The other day while shopping at Meijer, I spotted all these coats at 75% off... making them $6.24. I called Mark--positive this was an opportunity we couldn't (literally) afford to miss.... he agreed, albeit hesitantly--just so long as I made sure I got one big enough so he could wear it all next winter, seeing as how Spring is well on her way here already. We got to get our money's worth.
So, here is Mel, and his new coat. I'm pretty sure his arms only make it about half way down those long sleeves.







Yesterday for probably the first time, Melvin was, excuse the bathroom talk.... constipated. :( I told him it happens to the best of us... but it didn't seem to help.
Needless to say, he wasn't quit himself. It broke my heart. However, because he wasn't feeling well he was more than usually snugly. He sat like this with Mark for about an hour last night as we all watched a movie. Sweet.



1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

Mel's "coat face" looks a lot like his "squash face." Poor little man. I think he is so cute, and can't wait for more of him! As for the pooping issues, I just told P all about it and he said, "I hear ya brother!"