Thursday, February 26, 2009

a real beauty:


Well? What do you think????? Isn't she a beauty????!!!!!!!
Mum came for a visit this last week...and this is what she brought me! Lucky me!!! (giddy squeel!)
I have, with Mum's help, already completed several projects on my running project list... I'm so pleased! Thank you MUM!!

4 comments:

clintandmegtucker said...

Hi Britta and Mark! I found your blog through Karas. Oh, by the way it is me, Megan Cranney(Tucker). Your little boy is so cute, I think he looks like you Britta! It was great to see how you guys are doing! Check us out www.clintandmegtucker.blogspot.com

Mamma Meg said...

Welcome to the family Bernina! She is beautiful. I think she has Mark's eyes. How long were you in labor?

Kara Simmons. said...

Oh my a Bernina! I hear Bernina's are the best! Keep me posted on your projects. I love all of them and you inspire me! So thank you.

Wendy said...

awesome! a sewing machine is on my wish list.