Dearest Britta, why, oh why, have I not known about your blog until now. I found it accidentally, and was so happy. Your baby is aaaadorable. I only hope my future children are adorable... just kidding, with a mom like me, how could they not be! Kidding again. I thought of you the other day as I was perusing the local DI for some comfy grandma pants. All the love of my young girl heart, Meredith, your comrade.
Britta! I just found your blog off the Simmons'! It was so fun to look at your cute little family. We have a blog as well, but it's private, and I would love to invite you if you want! I need your e-mail, so e-mail it to me at jacks.sweety@gmail.com or tell me on Facebook if you want!
3 comments:
I want pics!!!! Congrats!
Dearest Britta, why, oh why, have I not known about your blog until now. I found it accidentally, and was so happy. Your baby is aaaadorable. I only hope my future children are adorable... just kidding, with a mom like me, how could they not be! Kidding again. I thought of you the other day as I was perusing the local DI for some comfy grandma pants. All the love of my young girl heart,
Meredith, your comrade.
Britta! I just found your blog off the Simmons'! It was so fun to look at your cute little family. We have a blog as well, but it's private, and I would love to invite you if you want! I need your e-mail, so e-mail it to me at jacks.sweety@gmail.com or tell me on Facebook if you want!
Post a Comment