If you were to walk into my kitchen after dinner... this is probably what you'd see.
It's not that I love her more by any means... but I just REALLLLLYYYYY appreciate her good nature, cuddles,smiles, coos, and sleeping while we are going through this rough spot with Mel. It's not easy being two!!!
If you walked into the living room in the evening right before family scripture study, this is what you'd see. :)
On a Sunday afternoon- you'd see something like this taken place in the kitchen. :)
For the record, I am VERY happy ... even while I'm tackling/wrestling/bribing and who knows what else to get Mel to let me change his diaper... well mostly happy anyway. :)
I'm not kidding folks...it's not fun. Well... sometimes it is :) but in a "I'm going to kill you !!!!!!" kind of way. :) I need to do a post on Mel soon. I can't believe all that he can do these days.
I really love moment pictures. These were some from Father's Day... but they could have been taken any day.
Life is wonderful- God is real.
5 comments:
I love your picture on the top right of your blog! Uhm HELLO, you don't even resemble someone who had a baby a month ago!!!
What a cute little family you have and I am so glad that Geni is such a good baby:) That always helps when you have a 2 year old:))
What sweet pictures! I am dying to meet that cute little girl!! I am so happy that you are so happy :)
What a sweet post Comrade! Your little Geni looks so precious. And although Mel is going through a fun two-year-old stage, I'm sure he is precious too ;) I'm glad you are so happy!
What a fun idea to do "moment pictures"...and what a cute little family you have! I'm glad that sweet Geni is helping smooth out the rockier moments with Mel :0)
so cute. I wish I were there to see it all! I miss you guys and wish we talked more! And as for naughty first and good seconds.... I know all about it. However, Adelaide is becoming quite the drama queen. Heaven help me.
Post a Comment