Genevieve has already gained 2 pounds!!! Way to go little girl!
So, because I'm not a regular blogger anymore, I forgot how to order the uploading of pictures... thus, in this post she gets younger the further down you go... hummm... that's not true... because a picture I took just today is practically right in the middle of the post. Oh well...

Very cute. I love the flower on the bum.

With the weather so nice, we're frequenting the High Banks Metro Parks again. Mel LOVES it.



I LOVE Geni's eyes. Such a dark blue... I hope they stay!

This is the picture I took outside today ... on a swing reading Fablehaven, (which I finished today and loved) while Mel played in a kiddy pool.. doesen't Geni look big?

Us in our back yard... pictures should never be taken at noon. :)

Geni with her Grandma Laurie.

Look at those hairs!

What a sweet face!

This was taken on Mother's day.... burrrrrr! It was chilly, but we went strolling anyway. Isn't she adorable all bundley?
That is all. I just wanted you all to see how cute she still is... and I also wanted to hear all your comments on that fact. :) Merci friends.
7 comments:
She is ADORABLE! Love her. She seems like such a little sweetheart. Please take a vacation to Utah this summer or sometime soon so I can meet your cute kids! And did you really give birth to two kids? Because you certainly don't look like it you lucky duck!
Your darling little girl is growing and so beautiful!!!
I do not think you had a baby - skinny mommy!
Have a great time watching her grow and having fun with little girl things.
Dearest Comrade-
Thank you for your words of encouragement!
Oh. My. Gosh. Cutest baby ever. I love the picure of her in her pink and white polka-dot outfit with the crazy hair. Awesome hair and awesome face. I want to cuddle her.
Oh Britta she is just precious. I hope that all is going well for you and your sweet little family.
I second all the above comments. She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! I was so happy to receive your message yesterday!! I will be calling you on my lunch break today~ I think I'm always too mindful of the time difference and so I never end up calling, poo on me! But I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about your wonderful new addition! Sam and I hope you and your cute little family travel to Utah soon so we can see you!
very cute indeed. i especially love the one of her sleeping and the silly face in the picture right above it. adorable!
Congratulations Britta! She is such a cutie! You look so good too. You have a super cute family!
Post a Comment