Friday, January 8, 2010

LOSING IT!!!!

Is it so wrong to want to beat Melvin from time to time?


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm LOSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S. I won't really beat him.......

5 comments:

Marie said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it. And you. NO it is not wrong because you know you would never do it. The other day Jack got a hold of an OPEN can of coke and THREW IT resulting in soda all over the wall/carpet/couch/TV. He actually threw it! Crazy boys.

Kara Simmons. said...

Oh Britta. You are too funny.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA. How is it that we can feel like beating them one minute and then the next minute want to hug and kiss them so much that you can hardly stand it. Crazy.

Mamma Meg said...

Yes, you bad, bad mom. It is wrong. So I just called social services. Good luck with that.

P.S. I never, ever, ever feel like that, so you really must be awful.

A House United said...

I beat my kids all the time! What is wrong with that? Just don't leave marks. lol... nah, totally normal. That age is HARD!!!