Sunday, January 10, 2010

Geni Belly...

Some things you should know....
1. I gave myself this haircut.
2. These are new glasses... and they are red.
3. I bought this wonderful flower needlework picture at the goodwill... it makes me tremendously happy.
4. The flower on my belly I just made for baby Genevieve, who is now 25 weeks and 5 day old.
5. It is she who is making my belly adorable.















9 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Ok, so I thought at the end of your post you were for SURE going to say..."just kidding! I had a basketball under my shirt". You DO NOT look pregnant except in you belly region. This all happened in the last couple of weeks because your belly was non-existant then. Cute belly and cute picture! Is Genevieve(spelling?)the name you picked out?

Mamma Meg said...

I am shocked!!! Why haven't you shown us this before? You do not look this pregnant in your Hawaii pics, my gosh!

Also, I LOVE your pregnant belly, it is sooooooo "basketbally." Just adorable!

I love the pic, and the haircut (amazing), the flower, but mostly the name. I thing Genevieve is perfect. Especially since it has so much meaning. By the way, are you going to tell the original Genevieve about this?

Kara Simmons. said...

You look adorable! Love the belly. I can't wait for another belly on me. And her name is beautiful.

Sarah said...

Oh Bricky...I just love your cute spunky, original Bricky ways :0) As-tu choisi le nom de Geneviève après une certaine soeur super spéciale dans la mission? En tout cas...super CUTE pictures AND belly!

Meredith said...

I love the pictures Britta! You are such an adorable pregnant person... If I can be just 1/2 as cute as you are when I'm pregnant I will be happy...

You gave yourself the haircut! You talented thing, you! The glasses=adorable. I love the name. How did it come to be?

Marie said...

How in the WORLD do you stay so skinny while pregnant? Seriously! Also, I think it is so fun/crazy that we are literally the exact number of weeks along! So much fun. Except it would be much cooler if we could actually still play :( And also if I looked as good as you right now. Cute hair and I love the name!

A House United said...

Love the hair!!

Wendy said...

it is about time you look pregnant (and you look adorable)! i like you good will find. score! the red glasses are awesome. i had some once- and they went missing =(

Kara Simmons. said...

Britta, the headbands I make for Lydia are so simple and easy to make! First the headband itself, I buy at Walmart in the hair accessories area. I buy the adult size bands that go around our head and then I just cut and hot glue the band to fit Lydia's head.
The flowers I make that you saw in my last post are just from felt! Cut a very thin stip of felt and roll into a ball and then you have yourself a little flower! I always put little pearls in the center of my roll of felt, but obviously you can use your imagination! I then cut out green leaves from felt, glue them on the back, and I even add a little bit of tulle material and scrunch that up behind the fabric roll as well just for fun.
And that's how I make those little felt flowers! Now if you are confused because I didn't make any sense, please let me know! Now when is your little Geni due again? I am so excited for you guys! I just love the little Roper family.