This is what Mel looks like when he likes his food
(i.e. eating strawberries all on his own).
And this is what he looks like when he doesn't like his food
(i.e. being force-fed squash).
Here's looking at you... And drooling on you if you get close enough
I love this shirt Mom made for me. She is so crafty and nice!
(PS. Mark is creating this post, so no need to think that Britta is self-aggrandizing...)
Playing, on the floor, at the bowling alley, eating the child equivalent of Funyuns. Somehow these food manufacturers make us think these are healthy?!?
4 comments:
Britta--or should I say Mark...whichever, I cannot stop laughing at the second picture. I have now looked at it 4 times and each time just bust up laughing! SOOOO funny. Oh my gosh! I just don't know what to say, except that I am going to look at that things every time I need a good laugh from now on. Holy cow!
Also, I LOVE the shirt. I want one. How do I place an order??? Where is your etsy shop?
Last, Porter also HATES squash. He gets the shivers every time he eats it....but that face!! I can't get it out of my mind. Shawn is thinking I am nuts!
I really enjoy Melvin's face in the last picture. What a gem.
lol... yes, the squash face makes me think of Dwight from the office for some reason. :) He looks more and more like you Mark every day! But he is a wonderful mix of the two of you.
great pictures! i agree- he is looking like mark but he still has a nice mix of britta in there too. i also would like to place a shirt order=)
Post a Comment